Use of the DAUB Brushes
All sets availabe are licensed as Single User, so you cannot share them with your friends or colleagues.
If you are a Creative Agency or a School please feel free to contact me for Multiple License discounts.
1. Scope of permission for use of the brushes
Users can import the brushes, use for their own works, and transmit publicly, upload, distribute, rent, and lease the works created with.
- Users can transmit publicly, upload, distribute, rent, lease artworks created using the brushes.
- Users can use the brushes without a limitation of period and number of times.
- Users can use the brushes for any commercial purposes.
- Users cannot sublicense the brushes.
- Users cannot duplicate/rename/modify the brushes for reselling purposes.
- Users cannot include the brushes (entire sets or even single ones) in their commercial products.
Users cannot do the following acts and the acts that may fall into the following.
- Users cannot use the brushes for damaging the fame and the trust of Paolo Limoncelli or any unlawful purpose.
- Users cannot distribute, transfer, rent, or license the brushes by duplicating and transmitting publicly the materials beyond the scope of permission set in the previous clause regardless of whether the brushes are modified or altered.
First release: February 18, 2017
© Paolo Limoncelli author of DAUB™ Brushes, all rights reserved.
Manga Studio and Clip Studio Paint rights are owned by respective companies.
Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo rights are owned by Serif Ltd.
Photoshop® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated, all rights reserved.
Procreate® is a registered trademark of Savage Interactive Pty Ltd, all rights reserved.